Hello All! Welcome to 2016!
I had a lot to share and I thought I would do it via a video: news about books and adventures in my kitchen!
For starters, do I have a lot to learn about video! Yikes! A tv journalist, I’m not!
BUT, I thought this would be an easier way for you to listen to what’s going on while you’re whipping up a souffle for dessert or putting on your mascara. Hey, that’s when I do my catching up on podcasts, videos, etc.
Hope you enjoy. There’s a recap below.
What are YOU up to in 2016? Leave me a comment below 🙂
- I’m putting Melody on hold for 2016. She’s gonna take a breather while I’m working on a new series.
- I reveal my real favorite character in the Melody series!
- The new series will debut in March. It’s going to be fun with a new set of characters, more action and (of course) culinary adventures.
- Christmas novellas and mysteries are set for release this year- they’ve been a few years in the works and I’m super excited for the holiday season of 2016!
- A nonfiction book….more about this soon!
- My personal goal in the kitchen: make one new recipe every week in 2016. Do you have any suggestions for me?
- Facebook page…to make it easier to interact and chat.
My question for you:
What are you reading? I love a new good book, did you read or receive any great books over the holidays?
Here’s to a great new year! I’m so grateful to write for you and interact with you.
Are you signed up for the enewsletter? Receive insider news I only share with the email list, plus the opportunity to receive free books and more!